Skip to main content

Happy Friday Everyone! As the new VP of Product Marketing I am eager to speak with a few customers to ensure our messaging truly reflects what’s important to you. We’d really value your unique insights and would love to hear your thoughts!

It’s a quick 15-minute call, and your feedback will directly help shape how we communicate and create value for customers like you. As a thank you, we’re offering a special e-voucher to the first five customers who join us for the conversation.

Would you be up for a quick chat sometime next week? I’ve attached a couple of documents to get your input on.

If you are interested, please drop a comment below and we will reach out. 

Happy to meet for 15 minutes if it helps.

@Jason Riley - amazing - ty so much. What day / time is convenient for you? Here are a few options to get us started. 

• Btw 5-6 pm EST Tues, 10/1
  • 12:30 - 1 pm EST Weds, 10/2
  • 11:30 - 1 pm EST Tues, 10/8

Thanks! 
Katie

Lets do 10/8 at 12pm EST if that works. Can you send me an invite please.

Just sent - ty!

I have responded to Stephanie Brewer's email regarding a similar invitation; however, it appears she is currently on leave.

@Andy Hartono  thank you. We’d love your feedback. Do any of the below windows work for you?

• Monday, 10/21 - 1:30 - 2:30 PST
  • Tues, 10/22 - 1-2:30 pm PST
  • Weds, 10/23 9:30 - 11 am PST

Thank you!

Katie

Thank you for providing the time options. Unfortunately, I’m unable to make any of those windows work, as they fall between 11:30 PM and 4:30 AM for me. I appreciate your understanding, and if we can’t find an alternative, I may need to skip it this time.

Thank you,
Andy

Apologies - hadn’t looked at location. How about any of these?

I think I have timing right but pls check - ty!!

• 10/22 8 am Indonesia (10/21 6 pm PST)
  • 10/23 9 am Indonesia (10/22 7 pm PST)

TY!

Katie

Apologies - hadn’t looked at location. How about any of these?

I think I have timing right but pls check - ty!!

• 10/22 8 am Indonesia (10/21 6 pm PST)
  • 10/23 9 am Indonesia (10/22 7 pm PST)

TY!

Katie

Thank you for coordinating this. The meeting on 10/22 8 am Indonesia (10/21 6 pm PST) works well for me. Could you please assist by sending out the invitation? Thank you. 

Great - done. Ty! I’ll be sending the messaging in advance with some basic instructions. I look forward to meeting you!