Skip to main content

No matter where the cursor is for entering the emailed authentication code, when you type in a number, it goes into the second box, and authentication fails. 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5xgroEEKwxQfHuSFA

I think this is likely an issue with the customized plugin for access control that we use, possibly a javascript bug. Since the custom plugin we use is based on Brightcove player, I thought it might be worth asking if anyone else has ever encountered something like this.   The developer says it’s a google problem, and Google says talk to the developer, so we have been stymied.  

We have sign in with authentication by email to access videos, but in most cases, there’s a magic link that’s the primary method of access. But when it’s a package of videos, sign in is the only way.  Authentication by typing in an emailed code works with every device except Android, and for Android, it’s a problem regardless of which browser is being used. 

Hi, John,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. 

After reviewing the issue you are facing, we will need to investigate a little more, for that reason, we would like to move this question to a support ticket, we already created it for you, and here is the ID 01540689.

We requested a few more details to continue investigating so we would really appreciate it if you could help me answer them.

Thank you so much and we continue in touch in our support ticket. A pleasure to work with you on this.