Solved

Google Analytics Plugin Implementation

• 8 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Can someone please help me implement the Google Analytics plugin correctly with a Brightcove video?

icon

Best answer by Jorge Contreras 12 March 2024, 23:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @Michael Gray check this article out on the documentation portal: https://player.support.brightcove.com/plugins/google-analytics-plugin.html

Hope this helps. Feel free to share any follow up question. 

Badge

Thanks @Varsha Ahir .  I have already gone through this document and it is still not clear exactly how I can send data directly to GA4.  I was able to connect the GA4 property to Brightcove and also I was able to create a player.  But just not clear on how I can implement this.  Can I do everything through the Brightcove admin and not have to change the code on the site?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @Varsha Ahir .  I have already gone through this document and it is still not clear exactly how I can send data directly to GA4.  I was able to connect the GA4 property to Brightcove and also I was able to create a player.  But just not clear on how I can implement this.  Can I do everything through the Brightcove admin and not have to change the code on the site?

Hi, Michael,

Thanks for bring this to our attention.

I recommend to open a support ticket and send all your questions. You can open it sending a email with the details to bc_support@brightcove.com

We will be waiting for your ticket to continue assisting you.

Badge

Thank you @Jorge Contreras .  I just submitted a ticket.