Solved

Download Full Res in Video Cloud?

• 20 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

I noticed the ability to download a video file exists in video cloud, but the highest resolution available is 720p. Is it possible to download the original hi-res file from video cloud? 

icon

Best answer by Martin Alejandro Mendoza Lopez 22 May 2024, 00:20

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Joe, Video masters are the original source files that were ingested, saved for retranscoding. Video masters cannot be downloaded using Studio, but it can be done using the Social Syndication API if you need to. you can find more info here.

Good to know there is a work around. I’m not sure you wouldn’t make these available in the studio. It was a feature long ago, and while I don’t need it often it was nice when it was there.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Nathan, 

My name is Perla from Brightcove Support Team. 

I could create an enhancement request for you regarding your last comment. 

I will contact you privately as there is information I need to gather, necessary for the creation of the ticket. 

Have a great day,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Nathan Safer 

Hope you are doing well.

You should have received my email confirming that we have raised an enhancement request following your comment above. If there are any updates from the product team, we will let you know through that case. 

We appreciate your ideas and comments, they help us to continually improve. 

Have a great day!

Badge

Hi @Perla Olivas, I just came back to this thread and notice you made an enhancement for Nathan. Possible for you to do the same for my organization?

-Joe

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Joe Stoltz,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your message!

Sure, normally we open an Enhacement with the same topic and we add the customers who want to request it. I will use the same ticket and add Blue Cross Blue Shield to the list of customers who request it. 

This usually helps to give visibility to the ticket. 

I will just create a support ticket to attach the enhancement and track. Any updates to it, the support ticket will automatically reopen and we will share the update

Have an excellent day!