Skip to main content

Hi,

I don’t see how to edit the “1 of 1” campaign video for 9:16 format for my IG stories. I just see the regular “Vertical” format. It’s saying the other sizes are unavailable. *Would like to add in my own footage. Any help?

Thanks! 

Hi @Anthony West ,

Thank you for sharing your question!

To better assist you, could you please share more details about the “1 of 1” video you are referring to? It would be very helpful for us if you could share any screenshot or URL just to to ensure we’re on the same page. 

Or, if you prefer, I could create a support ticket for you, and we can continue reviewing it

Whatever you prefer, I will be happy to help you.

Cheers

Hi @Aurelio Galvan Martinez 

The “1 of 1” 60 second version (nor any of them). I cannot change the size to 9:16 for my IG story. I want to customize mine (which I have and used the regular format, but there is no conversion available nor template for these to start with 9:16 dimensions. 

*Had to do a screenshot from my Mac:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlyotgot4kj1ul7/Screenshot%202024-10-03%20at%206.38.00%20AM.png?dl=0

Hi @Anthony West ,

Thank you so much for the additional details. To better assist you, please allow me to create a support ticket to follow up on your request. In a short while, you will receive an email, and we can continue our conversation there.

It’s working now. Seems like the template was uploaded for users. Thanks!